Pulp Fiction: A Dangerously Delicious Diner Meal
5 Dolla’ Shake
In Pulp Fiction, Vincent couldn’t believe that Mia ordered a milkshake for five dollars! We used our handy dandy inflation calculator to discover that a five dollar milkshake in 1990 would now cost $8.94. Now THAT is an expensive shake! Our Five Dollah vanilla shake is made with a combination of real ice cream and soy milk and ice cream. Feel free to substitute regular milk and regular ice cream if you prefer, it will be just as tasty!
Combine the ice cream and milk in a blender and blend until smooth and thick. Add the cookies and blend just until the they are broken up into small pieces.
Serve the milkshake with a straw and top it with a maraschino cherry, just like in the movie!
- 2 pints of vanilla soy ice cream
- 1 pint of vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1 cup vanilla or honey flavored cookies of choice (we like Annie’s Honey Bunny Grahams)
- 1 large pinch of vanilla bean powder (optional)
- Maraschino cherries (optional)