Raising Arizona: A Baby-Sized Southwestern Soiree
Looking for a fresh and delicious treat? Try this vegan ceviche!
Heat enough olive oil in a pan to cover the bottom. Chop up the tofu and crisp them on all sides in the oil, once crisp put it in a bowl to cool. Combine the cooled tofu with the other chopped ingredients and mix well. The longer the ceviche sits, the tastier it gets! Make sure to refrigerate this dish, it’s better cold. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 package extra firm tofu, chopped into small cubes
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 bell peppers, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- juice of 4 limes
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 large cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- olive oil