We are always peckish between lunch and dinner, and we very excited to find out that this snack fits in really well with most diet plans. Greek yogurt is a great source of probiotics, protein, and B12 (for energy and brain function) and it’s also a great texture to be used as a dipping sauce, hurrah!
Check out the video on how to make it by clicking HERE.
- 1 cup greek yogurt (we like Fage Total)
- 1 1/4 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- cut up vegetables of your choice for dipping (we like cucumbers and carrots)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir. Add additional dill, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to taste.